Go ALL IN at the Lucky Dragon!
A mountain of gold waits to be won at the Lucky Dragon if your PCs are fortunate enough to win big! All it takes is a few coins, some dice, and a lot of luck. A haven for the desperate, the wealthy, and the unsavory alike, this gambling hall caters to the conquering hero’s every need, serving delicious food, strong drink, and a chance at riches!
Favored Terrain: Lucky Dragon contains everything the busy GM needs to add this iconic location to your game. Located in the heart of town, the Lucky Dragon is the perfect place for the PCs to spend some of the loot from their most recent adventure. Written to be easily incorporated into any setting, this PDF includes a wealth of details on the gambling hall, its staff, frequents gamblers, and possible adventure hooks. Inside you will find:
- A detailed introduction of the Lucky Dragon.
- A complete list of all the food and drink offered at the Lucky Dragon.
- A map of the two-story building, with a description for each area.
- Roleplaying notes and histories for each staff member and the frequent gamblers, including plenty of goals, agendas, and secrets.
- DRAGON HOARD, a simple new gambling game that you can add to your adventure!
- Four adventure hooks involving the Lucky Dragon and its staff.
Favored Terrain is a series of short, easy to integrate PDFs, designed give GMs everything they need to add one iconic location to their game, including detailed maps, NPCs, and plenty of adventure hooks. Written by veteran game designer, Jason Bulmahn, you can be sure that this setting piece will fit seamlessly into your game.